Hello, sweet soul!
I'm glad you're here and I hope you know how wise and magical you are. If you don’t, I’m here to remind you that you are powerful and that all the wisdom you seek is already within you.
My name is Cassie, and I’m the lead Goddess here at Zenned Out. My goal is to help you feel connected to Spirit through meaningful rituals and soul-centered tools. You can read more about my journey below, but let’s get back to you.
Whether you’re here to begin or rekindle your spiritual journey, you’re in the right place. I know spirituality can feel overwhelming. There are so many avenues to go down and different topics to learn about. Here’s the thing, the best place to start is within you because your connection to Spirit (Source, God, Goddess, The Universe, etc.) is inside YOU.
The books, cards, and tools I offer are centered around forming a connection with your inner divine wisdom. I want you to feel supported to forge your own spiritual path in a way that feels meaningful to you.
If you're new to spirituality, the best place to start is to set aside ten minutes every day for quiet reflection and meditation. If meditation is new to you, click here and grab my free grounding meditation to get started.
Want to learn more about Zenned Out? Read on to learn more about Zenned Out, myself, the team, and what we support.
What does Zenned Out support?
Our products are always selected and crafted with care, equity, and sustainability in mind.
- Our crystal offerings are ethically mined and polished.
- All plant magic is sustainably and/or locally harvested.
- All orders are packed in eco-friendly, recycled, and/or recyclable packaging.
- Print products are printed in the US to support local businesses, safe working environments, and fair pay.
- Most products not explicitly made by Zenned Out come from fellow small and handmade businesses.
Zenned Out believes that equality for all is profoundly spiritual and actively supports equality for BIPOC and the LGBTQ community.
Here are some ways we are taking responsibility as a spiritual business to support BIPOC and efforts to end racial inequalities.
- We welcome inquisitive dialogue but have a zero-tolerance for hate speech within Zenned Out and in our online communities.
- We are always open to hearing your feedback and reviewing and addressing all feedback we receive regarding inclusiveness, racial equality, and cultural appropriation. If you feel something from Zenned Out does not support equality for all or is culturally appropriative, please, let us know. We are always striving to do better, grow, and serve all people from a place of love.
- A portion of all Zenned Out sales are donated monthly to The Bail Project, National Indigenous Women's Resource Center, and activists and diversity and inclusion leaders, including Monique Melton, Nicole Cardoza of Anti-Racism daily, and Sonya Renee Taylor via Patreon.
- We offer a sliding scale for BIPOC. If you are Black, indigenous, or a person of color and are interested in learning more about receiving a discount on our products, please email us here to receive a unique coupon code. *Discounts cannot be applied to the new "Understanding" book series as the publisher, not Zenned Out handle all pricing.
- We want to do a better job of uplifting the voices of BIPOC in the spiritual community. If you are a healer, psychic, or spiritual leader who would like to be compensated for sharing your voice on the Zenned Out blog, please email here with a topic(s) suggestion and learn more.
- Furthermore, Zenned Out has taken the Hello Seven Town Hall Pledge and encourages all businesses to do the same.
Cassie Uhl, Founder & Owner
My love of creativity, stargazing with my father, a deep adoration for yoga, and my grandmother’s open-minded spirit have all inspired my art and seep into the soul of Zenned Out.
Before launching Zenned Out, I taught art in public schools for five years. As someone with a deep desire to help young people awaken their inner artist, I found myself disheartened by the devaluation of the arts our school systems. I wanted to catalyze change by creating something that inspired others to unleash their own artistic energy and live a life that is in line with their soul’s divine purpose. I have dedicated myself to leading by example, making a living with my art, and thriving as a creative being.
Further, and more personally, I launched Zenned Out with the mission to create a brand that normalized spirituality in the common marketplace and offered people a space to discuss topics of spirituality freely, without fear of judgment. I believe empowerment springs from the wells of open-minded dialogue, freedom of expression, and discovery of one’s inner divine energy. I wanted Zenned Out to galvanize others to saturate the mainstream with unheard of thoughts and inspired actions, in the hopes that it would one day be “normal.”
Arais Conde, Customer Communication Queen + Cassie's Assistant
Originally from Venezuela, currently living in beautiful Ireland and pursuing her dharma of living her best life, supporting other people through her business, and helping animals. Arais loves traveling, dancing, supporting social justice and animal rights movements, volunteering at animal sanctuaries, being in nature, having meaningful conversations and serving heart-centered female entrepreneurs in the realm of spirituality, women empowerment, and betterment of the world.
If you have any questions or need support, Arais has got your back!
Alyaa H., Shop Management + Shipping
Alyaa helps run the Zenned Out store-front and packages all of your orders. If you visit our Gilbert, AZ shop, she's the smiling face you'll likely be greeted with. Alyaa is a fellow crystal lover and aspiring esthetician. Her favorite crystal is rose quartz.
Eryn Johnson, Marketer, Social Media & Blog Contributor
Eryn is a mystic and seeker currently based in Philadelphia. She teaches yoga, reads tarot, does reiki energy healing, and loves to write. She is also the host of the Living Open podcast, and if she’s not teaching yoga or reading tarot you can probably find her in a crystal shop, buying plane tickets, or googling someone’s birth chart. Follow along with her adventures on Instagram at @erynj_
Sydney Martenis, Graphics & Web Designer
Over a craft meeting of painting pet portraits and sewing felt puppets, Cassie and Sydney found they were on the same wavelength of design style and creativity. After designing the Zenned Out branding identity and website, Sydney was brought on as the design guru for the blog, social media, and learning materials. With a background in fine art and over ten years of professional graphic design experience and website building, Sydney enjoys working with small businesses to help them create designs that really speak to their focus.